Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fright Night!

Yesterday, I think I scared the absolute cr*p out of my 23 year old son, Matt. He has Down syndrome, and knows better than to walk into my bedroom without first knocking. But that's what he did.

I was standing there about to put on my bra and he takes one look and turns white. Then he says, "Oh, Geez..." and backs out of the room.

My husband and I cracked up. The look on his face was priceless! I did go and joke with him and tell him that I wasn't mad.

I remember when I was little, one time I was at the bottom of the stairs when my dad came out of the bathroom with no clothes on. I remember the extremely freaked feeling I got. Nobody should ever see their parents naked. :)

Once, a very long time ago, my grandmother was in the hospital for gall bladder surgery. I took the bus to the hospital for a visit and met my dad in the lobby. We went up to her room together, but when we went in she was crawling into bed with her open back gown flapping open, with everything in plain view. My dad got that very same white face look that Matt had yesterday. And he said, "Not a good time for a visit."

Both of us just went home. It was way too much...

Here's something funny I found on youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3OyoFVGvks4



You could spend all day watching clips there. Ask me how I know.

No comments: