Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Futility of Arguing


I love my morning email messages from Neale Donald Walsch. They very much feel like they are coming straight from God or Jesus. They calm me down every time I read them, and set the tone for my day. I needed this one that came this morning, with some of the things that are going on here.

"On this day of your life, Dusty, I believe God wants you to know...

....that the best argument you can make is no argument

at all.


Do not argue with life, or with anyone in life. Life

presents itself perfectly in every moment, and every

person believes his or her point of view to be valid

and 'right.'


Arguing with any of this is pointless, and a terrific

waste of energy. Simply create what you choose next.


You will not have to think but a second to know

exactly why you received this message today."



Scroll down to the bottom right on Neale's home page to subscribe to the daily messages.



No comments: