Say what you will about George W. Bush, we're gonna miss him. Why? Well he's kept us laughing for 8 years. Like him or hate him you just have to laugh at some of the things he has said. Like these:
1. The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
2. If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
3. Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.
4. No senior citizen should have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine.
5. I believe that we are on an irreversible trend toward freedom and democracy, but that could change.
6. 'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'
7. 'Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.'
8. 'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'
9. 'The future will be better tomorrow.'
10. 'We're have the best educated American people in the world.'
11. 'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.' (during an education photo-op)
12. 'Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.'
13. 'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'
14. 'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment.it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'
15. "I stand behind all the misstatements I have made."