Monday, July 7, 2008

This made me smile - and feel better

The daily email from Neale Donald Walsch this morning made me smile, and relax, like so many of his messages do:
>>

On this day of your life, Dusty, I believe God wants you to know...

.....that disappointment is your thought that God doesn't

know what God is doing.


That, of course, is impossible. So try to not be

disappointed in anything. Know that life is showing up

perfectly in every moment.


Today's disappointment could be tomorrow's springboard

to all that you've ever wanted. In fact, it probably is.


You will not have to think very hard to know exactly

why you received this message today...<<


Subscribe to these insightful daily messages at www.nealdonaldwalsch.com

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Fantastic! I also get those get those emails and quite enjoy them. I recently was able to meet Neale in Chicago. My account can be found here:

http://celebrateyourlife2008.blogspot.com

Much love and light to you!!