Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Relax

My morning email from Neale Donald Walsch today was something I've needed. Been dealing with some financial stuff. I don't think we're alone in this economy.

Here's what Neale wrote: (well what his autoresponder sent me...)

>>

On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know...

..that morning comes every day; the sunrise does not

fail, nor the sunset.

Give it time. That is all that may be required. Just give

it time. Do not try to push the river. The cycles of life

present themselves, play themselves out, and make

smooth every passage and terrain.

Try not to get caught up in your story of the moment.

Look, rather, to the Long Story. Therein will be

found your peace. The cycles will redeem this

moment, if you let them, and even this shall pass. <<


I needed that...

No comments: