Monday, March 3, 2008

Peace Unfolding Like A Rose


The longer I use and experience the "Law of Attraction" in my life, the more amazed I am. I am starting to see how it works, and it truly does work!

This morning I read a quote in an email from a list I am on from the Law of Attraction people. Is said:

"No matter what it is, if you really want it, and if you get out of the way of it, it will happen. It must be. It is Law. It can be no other way. It's the way this Universe is established. If you want it and you relax, it will happen."

And I'm seeing this come true lately. I have been very good about asking the universe/God for things that I need or want. I'm good about setting that thought free. I'm good about waiting for it to happen/knowing that it WILL happen.

But I've been unable, once I've sent the wish/thought out into the universe to be granted, to get out of the way and let the universe/God do the work for me.

I would stress about how it was going to happen, try to do things to make it happen more quickly, and generally stick my hand in it when the universe/God didn't need my help. If you have a desire and the universe has been asked to handle it for you, it will come to you EASILY. You will magically be shown a way that it can happen effortlessly. Helpers will show up that you didn't know existed. People's minds will suddenly be changed from the stubborn position they have been holding....

...IF YOU CAN ONLY TRUST THAT THE UNIVERSE/GOD WILL COME THROUGH WITHOUT YOUR HAVING TO WORK HARD. GET OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THE UNIVERSE/GOD DO IT'S THING.

A couple things lately have shown this to be true. One was a bad situation at the high school where a daughter was being verbally mistreated. I got all angry and blew up at the school. And the more angry I got, the worse the situation got. The nastier the staff got. I was angry and I got anger back from the school. Like Attracts Like. Anger attracts more anger.

A few days ago my husband and I decided that the only safe way to resolve the problem was to simply let it drop. To bring peace in our minds about it. What a relief.

But I had forgotten that a peaceful mind attracts more peace.

What I didn't expect was a complete resolution of the problem. It came out of the blue this morning. Once I had gotten out of the way and allowed the universe/God to take care of the problem (It took the universe only 5 days) I got a call from the assistant principal and the ESE coordinator, who initiated a conference call with me, and the whole situation was easily and quickly TURNED COMPLETELY AROUND IN OUR FAVOR.

How glorious to be able to watch the Law of Attraction working in my life. It's like watching peace unfold beneath your eyes like a beautiful rose.

No comments: