Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Setting the Theme for the Day


Years ago I used to hate getting up. I never looked forward to my day. I expected crap to happen, and it usually did. All I wanted to do was sleep. That isn't the way my life goes anymore.

I wake up and I say "Thank you God for the blessings I have received and am receiving." I choose a positive thought or feeling over a negative one. Whenever I hear something bad or negative, I reach for the loving or good thought. The thought that resonates with peace.

Each morning I promise myself that I will find happy things to dwell on, and my day always goes well.

Here's a quote from the Law of Attraction. I can vouch for it. It is 100% true and always works.

"We are all Vibrational Beings. You're like a receiving mechanism that when you set your tuner to the station, you're going to hear what's playing. Whatever you are focused upon is the way you set your tuner, and when you focus there for as little as 17 seconds, you activate that vibration within you.

Once you activate a vibration within you, Law of Attraction begins responding to that vibration, and you're off and running -- whether it's something wanted or unwanted"

If you don't have peace in your life. This is why.

No comments: